Just added Memphis, Tennessee and Olive Branch, Mississippi to my List if cities (and countries) I’ve visited. Click to view list.
When I wrote the above linked blog post 2 years ago, I mentioned that maybe in a couple years, when we’d be empty nesters, we might go out again to the Nations! Seems that time is approaching fast. Can’t wait to visit new countries very soon, sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Nations are on God’s heart, therefore I love the nations. I’ve had the privilege of traveling to many countries and cities. Some places I have lived in growing up or later for missions, some I traveled to for vacation with my parents as a youngster and also for short term missions later with my husband and kids. Click on the names of the countries to see where they are located. Use tool to zoom in or out of map for better view. If you are from any of these countries or have traveled to any of them, cheer in comments.
* Born and raised there in paradise!
* My parents lived there when I was an infant. No memories except for baby pictures.
* Lived there as a little girl for about 3 years. Attended Kindergarten and 1st grade there.
* Attended College there for 3 years. 1990-1993
* Traveled there on many occasions growing up.
* PUERTO PLATA – Traveled there as a pre-teen for vacation – 1983
* Later for a missions conference with husband and girls in 2004
* MORAVIA – Lived there short term with my parents and sister – 1987
* HEREDIA – Lived there 2 years as missionaries with husband and girls – 1997-1999
* LOS CHILES – Lived there as missionaries for 3 years – 1999-2002
* SAN JOSE, SAN CARLOS, PUERTO LIMON, ALAJUELA, JACO
* EINDHOVEN AND AMSTERDAM – Vacation 1990
* Short visit on Vacation – 1990
* LARA – 1992
* KAILUA KONA ON BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII – First trip there I got engaged to my now husband.
Then Lived there for missions 2 separate times.
* Eldest daughter was born there. 1993-1995
* Returned 2002-2003 School of Biblical Studies.
* HILO, WAIMEA ON THE BIG ISLAND
* 2 OTHER ISLANDS: OUAHU AND MAUI
* TORONTO – Short visit for a conference 1995
* ESTELI – Lived there for missions for a year. 1996-1997
* MANAGUA, CONDEGA, DIRIAMBA
* TEGUCIGALPA – Several short visits while in Nicaragua for missions. 1996
* WORCESTER – Lived there for 6-8 months for missions – 1998-1999
* CAPE TOWN
* MONTEGO BAY – Lived there for one year before leaving mission field. 2003-2004
* MICHIGAN – Settled here since 2004
* TEXAS, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, CALIFORNIA, ILLINOIS, ARIZONA, WISCONSIN, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE.
* SAO PAOLO – Our Daughter’s wedding May 2014.
* CESARIA LANGE
* UBATUBA (we were in all 3 cities in 9 days)
Maybe when we are empty nesters in couple years, we will set sail again to the nations. For now I pray the Lord take me to many more countries through vision as I join Him in ministry. I posted some of these countries the Lord took me to in the spirit, under the category “Missions Overseas”. Though only through vision, all the details I saw made me feel as if I truly was there. A special greeting to all my readers and followers from these countries mentioned above.